Thursday, January 28, 2010

To Be Young, Gifted and Rich

For those of you, gentle readers, unfamiliar with the work of the great P.G. Wodehouse may I remind you that death can come in any form at anytime and you're not getting any younger. These books truly are something that need to be experienced before one expires. I will not waste my or your time trying to explain in detail the staggering awesomeness, if you're curious about characters or plot Wikipedia is there for you. However I will give you just a taste, precious.


Bertie Wooster's Definitive List of Hang Overs
To the best of my knowledge these are in ascending order.

The Broken Compass
The Sewing Machine
The Comet
The Atomic
The Cement Mixer
The Gremlin Boogie

1 comment:

  1. for the non-literary...work up to it with the old tv show. It's just like "House" only with golf and accents and stuff.

    ReplyDelete